Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Welcome! Get to Know Me: 25 Random Questions

Hello and welcome to my personal blog! A very long time ago, my bestie Sarah (and fellow blogger) convinced me to start my own blog. I have been delaying the inevitable first blog post, mainly because I got promoted at work and have been quite busy, but also because I have tendencies of a perfectionist and I always over-analyze my thoughts.

I thought it would be fitting to start with answering a questionnaire that I was "tagged" to complete a few months ago. I hope you enjoy getting to know me!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At work. (No surprise there.)

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, the pink bow on a Hello Kitty pillow that I received for my birthday one year.

3. What are you wearing right now?
A black Stewart & Strauss t-shirt and black TNA pants from Aritzia.

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls?
Seabreeze blue.

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?
My coworker, Ronald.

6. What does your last text message say?
I was informing him that the work schedule has been released and he is scheduled for an AM shift this coming Saturday.

7. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I think that I can. (I prefer Coke.)

8. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight, yet I still prefer to run a flat iron/hair straightener through my hair to smooth it all out.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
I am starting to tear up now that I’m thinking about it but the hardest thing I ever had to do was to endure the recent passing of my grandmother (from my mother’s side of the family). She played a huge role in helping to raise me and I was very close to her. She will be dearly missed.

10. Favourite 2 color combination?
Burgundy and black (although black is technically not a colour).

11. What is your favourite accessory?
Shoes and scarves!


12. Which current celebrity's styledo you admire most?
Reese Witherspoon and Kate Middleton.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
Aritzia.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Wednesday September 26, 2012. My hubby and I went shopping in Seattle; however my hubby technically did the actual driving since I don't have a license.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television.

16. What was the last thing you bought?
Dinner but if we’re talking about clothes, then a red/burgundy and white plaid shirt from Aritzia and black jeggings from American Eagle.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
That I don’t want to get up.

18. Favorite Food?

Chips.

19. Biggest turn off?
People that have poor (bad) hygiene habits.

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
My wedding ring and engagement ring set, in addition to my Tissot watch.


21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it?
I was going for some cute alliteration - my last name is Chow and I wanted to blog about the matters that interest me, thus Chow’s Choices was selected.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse?
Shirts with ruffles or bows.

23. Favourite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

24. What is a favourite TV show from your childhood?
Breaker High (Ryan Gosling is so cute!) and Saved by the Bell.

25. What does your dream bedroom look like?
It needs to be huge and it should have a bay window with a bench, in addition to an extravagantly large walk-in closet.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this and I look forward to creating my next blog post. Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Great first post girl! Love the blog header, it's very "you". I was glad I knew most of the answers :)
    Welcome to blogging! Hope you enjoy it.

    Xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete